GAIN PEACE OF MIND BY BEING ABLE TO SEE YOUR REAR-FACING BABY WHILE DRIVING YOUR CAR.
Baby HQ introduces the must-have product for all new parents . . . The BearView!
The BearView has been successfully marketed and sold around the world in countries such as Canada, USA, UK, New Zealand, Israel and Japan. It is a specially designed baby car mirror that provides additional safety and peace of mind for parents when driving with their rear-facing newborn babies and toddlers.
Unlike other Baby Car Mirrors on the market that are small, flimsy and just don’t work, the BearView’s large, high quality 17.5cm large convex mirror allows for clear, wide-angled viewing of baby while driving. The BearView also attaches easily and securely to any vehicle and is made from a soft plush material, making it both practical and adorable – the perfect baby shower gift!
The BearView Mirror range allows parents to:
- Safely keep an eye on baby while driving
- Gain peace of mind by checking on baby with a quick glance in the rear view mirror
- Keep baby entertained while driving and provide visual assurance mum or dad are near
- Remove the temptation to turn baby around in their car seat too early
The feedback from our customers that have purchased one of our BearView mirrors has been overwhelmingly positive with the common theme being ‘value for money’.
About BearView Rear-Facing Car Mirror…
- 17.5cm Diameter Mirror – The convex plastic safety mirror is raised in the centre which enables full view of baby from different angles and provides visual assurance for baby that mum or dad are near.
- Soft & Plush 35.5cm Tall Bear – BearView is just like a stuffed animal and is made from a soft plush material.
- 4 Cute Styles – The BearView is available as a Pink Puppy, Tan Puppy, Panda Bear and Tan Monkey.
- Bean-Bag – There is a bean-bag attached to the back of bear’s head allowing simple positioning of the BearView. The BearView will easily install securely to any vehicle.
- Adjustable Strap – The Mirror Adjustment Strap is used to position the mirror for that perfect view of baby.
- Australian Standard Product and Safety tested.
- Award winning Parenting product
BearView Installation instructions with a headrest
BearView Installation instructions with no headrest
“Every mother riding with an infant must have one. It’s so smart” Stefanie
“Before we start using Bear View, our baby cried while we were driving. After we started using the BearView Infant Mirror, she could see my face in the mirror & she stopped crying. We love the product & wouldn’t travel without it.” Suzanne
“I’ve bought other mirrored products and this larger scale mirror works the best and it doesn’t shift around.” AnnMarie
“I commute 100 km’s a day with my infant….this product has been a life saver. I can see her while I’m driving and I know she is OK.” Cathie
Forward Facing Babies – For baby’s entertainment, secure the mirror to the back of the front seat.
- Reduce the risk of a fatal injury by 71% by keeping baby in a rear-facing position while driving.
- For children 0–2 years of age, facing the rear is five times safer.
- When a child is placed in a rear-facing seat there is less chance of trauma to the highly vulnerable neck and head areas during the most common crashes.