With its unique curved design, the Classic Leander cot will be the centrepiece of your nursery;
- For young babies, the cot base is positioned at the high setting.
- Once your baby is sitting, the base must be lowered so the high sides can keep him/her safe.
- For toddlers, one of the rail sides comes off to allow your child to climb in and out.
- As your child develops further, the other three sides are removed to make a small bed.
- For your older child, timber extension pieces and a mattress extension create a bigger bed (sold separately).